Update für KOTOR 2 mit neuen Achievments für Linux auf Steam veröffentlicht
Ein weiteres Update für Knights of the Old Republic 2 ist eben auf Steam auch für Linux veröffentlich worden.
Es enthält unter anderem neue Achievments und Bugfixes.
10/15 Patch for all platforms: New Achievements and a host of bug fixes
Thanks to everyone who submitted achievements for this update! User generated content is loads of fun for us, and we hope everyone out there enjoys them.
- Added 20 user-generated achievements (see pinned thread for details)
- Fixed an issue with Pet Rock achievement not unlocking in TSLRCM
- Fixed a crash when adding more than five mods
- Fixed two issues tied to Mouse Look
- Fixed an issue with the controller menu appearing on top of dialog screens
- Fixed an issue with Kreia not disappearing properly on Korriban
- Fixed a shader issue causing NPC droid eyes to not be illuminated
- Fixed an issue with alternate dialog not appearing after multiple play-throughs
- Changed the behavior of the Light/Dark Side point achievements
- Fixed a crash connected to the M4-78 mod
- Fixed multiple issues with a spinning camera when certain third-party devices are connected
- Fixed multiple issues connected to DPI Scaling
- Fixed an issue with the screen being offset on high refresh-rate monitors
- Fixed an issue with sounds continuously repeating after moving away from the sound source
- Change to cloud-saves, automatically lower-casing files so they can be read on Linux
If you continue to experience any of the above fixes (or any issues for that matter) and you are on a supported hardware set, please contact us at support.aspyr.com so we can dig in.
Thank you all for your support for this great game we all love!
Persönliche Anmerkung: Aspyr, wir lieben euch! :-)