Planetary Annihilation: umfangreicher Patch für Galactic War auf Steam auch für Linux verfügbar
Dieser ändert insbesondere Dinge im Singleplayer-Modus, die sich die Community gewünscht hat.
Single Player Galactic War improvements and redesigns are live!
10. Juni - jables
We've been taking notes on the feedback we've been receiving on the forums both here and on the official Uber forums and have done a massive redesign to the Galactic War!
A few of the included in the changes:
- Tech Discovery Redesign
--You will now be able to choose one tech from a group of three when you explore a system.
--You will no longer be given techs that you already have as one of the three choices.
--You will now only be given techs that you can use--IE no bot buffs without the ability to build bots.
- Rebalanced chances to discover various techs
- Improved AI difficulty ramping
- Improved system difficulty ramping
- New and improved redesigned boss fights for all factions
- Galactic War now defaults to a system size of Medium instead of Epic
- You now have the option to toggle "Hardcore mode" on and off when starting a new war
--Losing a match in Hardcore Mode will end the active Galactic War, as it did in previous Galactic War iterations.
--Losing a match outside of Hardcore Mode will allow you to load a save from before moving into the hostile system.
- Galactic War now has two neutral stars that always spawn next to the starting point
We've also done a huge pass on pathfinding to fix the majority of reported cases of units getting stuck on buildings, as well as AI improvements and a bunch of bug fixes and polish items.
We are glad to finally be able to offer the improvements so many have been asking for, and hope you enjoy the rework on the single player portion of PA!
Head on over to the forums to see the full list of changes and bugfixes!