Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles: Update 1.3.1 mit Brettonischer und Empire Kampagnen veröffentlicht
Zu Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles wurde das umfangreiche Update 1.3.1 für Linux auf Steam veröffentlicht.
Dieses fügt dem Spiel die Brettonische und Empire Kampagnen sowie viele weitere Features und Verbesserungen hinzu.
Das vollständige Changelog:
Bretonnian and Empire campaigns!
Begin your life as a newly conscripted captain in the Bretonnian or Empire navy. A trickier start than the regular independent game, you'll be commanding either a Buccaneer or a Wargalley.
As a member of your faction's navy you'll be able to capture sea zones and even ports for your home nation, though all your actions will have diplomatic consequences - attack ships from a neutral nation and a war is likely. You'll also have to keep an eye out for relations breaking down depites your actions - a hostile nation suddenly declaring war as you sail through their waters.
Joining the navy has other benefits, with enough loyalty built up with your faction you'll be able to hire elite units such as Sergeants of the Empire and Knights of the Realm.
Elite units come with a special trait (or sometimes several) which make them significantly more powerful than normal crew, but they're not cheap. Bretonnians can also hire Knights of the Realm who gain new traits as they level up, becoming especially powerful at high levels.
You can also hire captains for any spare ships you buy or capture - build your own fleet for an invasion.
Independent captains can also get in on the naval action - if you can build up enough loyalty with a human faction they'll offer to let you join their navy. This comes with all the benefits and downsides above. If you choose you can try leading the Wastelanders to glory or perhaps pledge allegiance to the Pirate Princes of Sartosa.
Beware if you choose to betray the faction you have joined, attacking your own faction's ports, hurting allies of your own faction or just destroying your favour with your own faction by attacking your fellow navy ships will lead to a banishment - you'll forever be hostile to that faction.
Finally, it wouldn't be right to join the navy without flying the correct flags - the sailmaker's shop has now opened at the shipwright's office.
Full list of changes:
- Added Bretonnian start
- Added Imperial Start
- Added military mission to join faction navy (requires high loyalty)
- Added faction diplomacy effects for player when belonging to a faction navy.
- Added capturing of ports for human factions (if joined a navy)
- Added military and elite troops for hire from military screen
- Added knight specific crew tree for Bretonnian Knight elite crew
- Added shipless captains to hire for spare ships in military screen
- Added sailmaker's shop to shipyard (can change sail design, and if member of faction use the navy sail designs)
- Added new missions for faction members
- Faction diplomacy messages shown on main screen for navy faction
- Turning in bounties now gives a small bonus to loyalty (previously only gave favour)
- Joining a faction gives additional discount on ships/refits/repairs
- Feedback messages now appear on map screen
- Boarding a bane tower mid-challenge should be less weird
- Improved fog when in tactical view
- Flag preview fixed on custom battle
- Adjusted tactical viewpoint on bane tower
- Fixed aiming arrow for Bane Tower and Great Winged Terror in tactical view
- Hellrammer sail will show correct design
- Added helmeted option for Chaos Lord
- Fixed randomising fleets in custom battle spending too much on upgrades
- Hellslicer AI improved
- Improved Greatship combat AI
- Fixed bug where captured quest ships could vanish
- Removed weird music source near Sitges
- Bridge at bordeleaux is now solid
- Added translation text for 1.2 update for german/french/hungarian
- Crew bonus can now go up to 150% efficiency for cannons, oars, sailing
- Healthbars now show skulls on powerful/elite troops
- High level enemy AI ships have a chance of spawning elite crew
- AI Fleets now give up chasing a ship if it gets captured
- Ship purchase screen and Warehouse now show skulls to give a guide to how powerful ships are
- Inventory screen clothing/weapons buttons will take you to the outfit screen/equipment screen respectively
- Added ability to transfer flyer between ships
- Can now buy/sell spears for crew
- Dismissing a wizard will leave them in the port to be re-hired
- Fixed bugs with warehoused ships, flyers and wizards
- Added Loyalty to the captain detail screen
- Fixed a bug which could cause your old ship to attack your new ship when transferring at sea
- Fixed a bug which caused ordered flyers to continue to attack surrendered ships
- Adjusted docking at Tilean ports
- Elite crew can no longer have negative traits when hiring (can still gain injury traits)
- Military crew now only lists elite crew
- Restricted role crew will no longer get inappropriate skills (i.e. no qualified surgeons that can't be assigned to surgeon)
- Fixed a bug with dismissed crew reapparing on the ship
- Fixed a bug with crew not correctly being assigned from the military screen
- Fixed a bug which in some cases led to the player starting in a faction when choosing independent start.
- Adjusted Naval Defence quest to prevent 0 reward
- Adjusted fleet-based quests
- Fixed a bug preventing the player fleet capturing empty zones.
- On capturing an empty zone, player's faction will send patrol fleets to hold it if possible