Lutris 0.5.0 with support for GOG released
The new version 0.5.0 of Lutris has been released.
This time there are a lot of new features and improvements like support for your GOG account:
lutris (0.5.0) cosmic; urgency=medium
* Modernize the Gtk UI, thanks to the improvements made by @TingPing
* Add GOG support, allowing users to sign-in their account, import games and
download game files automatically during install.
* Add finer game import options, allowing imports from different 3rd party
such as Steam, GOG and locally installed games.
* Re-architecture the process monitor. This fixes issues with games exiting
prematurely. Many thanks to @AaronOpfer for his patches!
* Multiple games can now be launched at the same time without losing control
over the first game.
* Game information and actions are now displayed in a panel on the right side.
Coverart fetching for the panel will be added in a future release, until then
cover art files can be placed in ~/.local/share/lutris/coverart/[game-identifier].jpg
* Games from lutris.net can be searched and installed from the client itself.
* New install_cab_component installer command for Media Foundation based games.
* Add a download cache to re-use files between installations.
* Print graphics drivers and GPU on startup
* Re-design installer selection picker.
* Add a button to show installer scripts before installing.
* Add a FPS limiter option when libstrangle is available (https://gitlab.com/torkel104/libstrangle)
* Re-architecturing of several parts of the application (views, linux
feature detection, main game class, ...)
-- Mathieu Comandon Fri, 01 Feb 2019 07:26:25 -0800