Kerbal Space Program: Update 1.4 "Away with Words MK-II" mit deutscher Lokalisation veröffentlicht
Das umfangreiche Update 1.4 namens "Away with Words MK-II" zu Kerbal Space Program bringt dem Spiel u. a. eine vollständige deutsche Lokalisation sowie ein Update auf die Unity-Engine 2017.1.3p1.
Das Update steht zunächst nur für die Version auf Steam zur Verfügung, weitere Plattformen wie GOG sollen in Kürze folgen.
Hier die offizielle Ankündigung auf Steam:
Continuing the endeavor of bringing KSP to as many people as possible, we are proud and excited to announce the release of Kerbal Space Program 1.4: Away with Words MK-2!
The game has been fully localized in 4 additional languages: French, German, Italian and Portuguese-Brazilian. Texts, keyboard layouts, UI and textures were carefully localized to keep the essence of KSP in every language, so that even more players are able to enjoy the Kerbal experience in their native tongue.
But that is not all! Kerbal Space Program 1.4: Away with Words MK-2 includes a broad range of improvements and new content for everyone to enjoy! We have upgraded the game engine to Unity 2017.1.3p1 and with that comes various performance enhancements, and an upgrade to the Engine Particle System. Improvements to the UI and quality of life upgrades have also been packed into this update.
Here are some additional highlights:
Kerbal Personal Parachutes
Kerbals with level 3 and above experience now have fully steerable personal parachutes! A cool feature that will help to get your Kerbals out of tight situations or perform aerial acrobatics, it’s all up to you!
A number of parts have model and texture variations that you can switch during vessel construction.
These variants can also be grouped in themes to apply across a whole vessel at once!
Prioritized Vessel Naming
With this new naming method, you can now attach naming information to command modules and vessel names will be updated based on the parts in each vessel. Now you can prename your CSM or burnback booster!
VAB - SPH editor switching
Switch between the VAB and SPH at will with this new feature!
3 brand new parts and replacements for a dozen existing parts, including the Mk 1-3 Pod!
You can find the complete changelog here.
We are excited for the 1.4 release and look forward to the launch of the Making History Expansion next week. For our mod creators, please note an additional update 1.4.1 will come alongside that release and will need to be integrated as well. The modding community is very important to the Kerbal Space Program team, and we continue to encourage and enable mods for KSP moving forward.
Kerbal Space Program 1.4: Away with words MK-II is now available on Steam and will soon be available on GOG and other third party resellers.
Das vollständige Changelog:
=================================== v1.4.0 ============================================================
* Upgrade to Unity 2017.1.3p1
* Switch directly between VAB and SPH
* EVA Chute - Kerbals of Level 3 and above have a personal steerable chute
* Advanced Mode added to Messages App - Toggled via Settings menu.
* Added Launchsites to the Map View and Filter
* Engine Sounds updated
* Particle Engine Upgraded to Shuriken.
* VesselNaming - new method to attach naming information to command modules so you can prename portions of a vessel
* Four new languages: French, German, Italian and Portuguese-Brazilian
* Added support for Portuguese keyboard layout
* List of bugfixes
Facility names are now displayed localized in unable to launch dialogs.
Resource names now display localized in screen messages and apps.
Debug and settings menus are now fully localized.
Localized pop-up warning when transmitting experiment data from parts that become inoperable if data is transmitted.
Fixed unlocalized grammar connectors (and, or, of, etc) coming up unlocalized in Contract descriptions.
Textbox size adjusted in various UI elements to account for localized text.
Fixed long vessel names bleeding through the UI in KSC vessel marker dialog.
Overall revision of display names for parts.
Overall revision and improvement of autolocs and grammar rules.
* List of KSPedia Fixes and Improvements
Corrected a wrong key binding that was displayed in the EVA controls section.
Localized key binding UI.
Localized example images for most pages.
Properly set symbols that were showing up as HTML encoding.
Overall grammar and syntax check.
* Lingoona upgraded to v1.5.6
* TextMeshPro Updated
* Localized Debug Screen
* Fix localization of KSC vessel markers
* Fix Localization of Facility names and strings
* Fix localization on sub assembly UI.
* Fix localization on category filters.
* Round radial fuel tank (R-11 'Baguette' External Tank)
* Cylindrical radial fuel tank (R-4 'Dumpling' External Tank)
* TS-37 Stack Separator
Updated Parts (changed part files):
* 2.5m RCS Tank Reskin
* Fairings’ texture
Replaced Parts - old parts hidden but still included for continuity of saves. They will be deprecated at a later date
* TR-2V Stack Decoupler → TD-06 Decoupler
* TR-18A Stack Decoupler → TD-12 Decoupler
* Rockomax brand decoupler → TD-25 Decoupler
* TR-38-D → TD-37 Decoupler
* TR-2C Stack Separator → TS-06 Stack Separator
* TR-18D Stack Separator → TS-12 Stack Separator
* TR-XL Stack Separator → TS-25 Stack Separator
* ROUND-8 Toroidal Fuel Tank → R-12 'Doughnut' External Tank
* Rockomax X200-8 Fuel Tank → same name
* Rockomax X200-16 Fuel Tank → same name
* Rockomax X200-32 Fuel Tank → same name
* Rockomax Jumbo-64 Fuel Tank → same name
* Mk 1-2 Pod → Mk 1-3 Pod
* Parts can now have variations like textures and models
* The variants can be grouped in Themes
Other Part stuff
* Adjustments to Xenon and Monoprop capacities on stock tanks
* Parts and Vessels now have a PersistentID that lives with them for their entire life
* Add TechHidden attrib to AvailablePart so parts can be hidden from R&D
* Fix alignment of external scenery in VAB/SPH scenes.
* Fix runway not appearing outside the SPH doors when inside the SPH.
* Fix a bug in Warp to Next Morning
* Add guard clauses to detect invalid flightstate on vessel launch returning to the editor.
* Fix applicant hiring costs appearing in games that don’t have funding enabled.
* Improve vessel Jumping/positioning coming off rails.
* Fix asteroid seed causing them to change shape.
* Make dragpanel edge offset configurable
* GameEvents added: onKerbalAddComplete, onKerbalNameChanged, onKerbalTypeChanged, onKerbalStatusChanged, onVesselPersistentIdChanged, onPartPersistentIdChanged, OnGameSettingsWritten, OnScenerySettingChanged, OnExpansionSystemLoaded, onPartUndockComplete, onPartCoupleComplete, onPartDeCouple, onPartDeCoupleComplete, onVesselDocking, onDockingComplete, onPartVesselNamingChanged, afterFlagPlanted, OnPQSCityOrientated, onEditorVesselNamingChanged, onEditorVariantApplied, onVesselRecoveryProcessingComplete.
* DictionaryValuesList updated to expose the list as well as the dictionary